Tuesday, June 18, 2013

South Bound

I'm reviving my blog! Last saturday, I went to ATC with some of my blockmates to film our project for PHILIT. I took the opportunity to take a few photos with them for my blog! The weather has been hot and humid as usual. 

I absolutely love the H&M sweater I'm wearing! My grandma got it for me. It's pretty obvious that she knows my taste of clothing and obviously has great taste in clothes, too. Yes, so now you know where I got it. (Just kidding.) It's wool and it's frikin hot, but I love cardigans and anything I can layer over an outfit! Number one 'layer-er' right here.
Knitted Cardigan: H&M


❙   Vale See   ❙   Bianca Cruz   ❙   Vairo Velasco   ❙   Francesca Abiera   ❙
So here are my super loud, banana eating and random singing crazy ass
friends! Aren't they the cutest? I love these crazy mofos to death. I'm so lucky to have meet them! No moment is boring with them around. ♡♡♡
Top: Forever21  Skirt: Thrifted  Shoes: Converse  Bag: Tory Burch  Necklace: Forever21






YES, WEIRD POSES

JAMBAFIED
Spent the rest of the afternoon thrift shopping and wasting time wisely with these amazing people. 
I'm pretty happy with the set of friends I made and I can't wait to know them better! hehe
Joining the bandwagon.. don't hate. Lots of love! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment