Monday, October 8, 2012

Sundays - Fundays

I want to start off with the fact that the background of my pictures suck! lol
Tbh, I shot these pictures in my garage yesterday. I should know better to take shots in the morning when the sun is up, there is no better light than sunlight! hoho. So this was my Sunday outfit.
 Yes? No? There is no occasion or reason for me to wear this outfit but comfort. lol
I somewhat got lazy to look for something better to wear and so I settled with a black dress.
I totally forgot where I bought my necklace from. I will get back to you on that..





Borrowed and will never return:  Hard Rock Denim Vest
LOL.
Dress: Forever21
Wedges: Topshop
I love these wedges! They're comfy, they're laced up and I got them 70% off! HEHE
And so this is the end of my Sundays are Fundays post.. 
I promise in the next post I will have better things to say. lol
Today is Monday... Mondays suck.. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment